Tuesday 13 September 2011

A little hello..

Hello there, my name is Sophia or as my friends like to call me, Tea Lady. I am 23 years old and study Psychology at Middlesex University, London, but I commute from my home and favourite City, Nottingham.

I am fairly new to crafting, I fell in love with buttons, felt, ribbons and other pretty crafting materials when helping my friend Cal sort through and photograph her stock. At first I made a couple of felt brooches for some friends, played around with making a few things I found interesting and a get well present for a friend who had a kidney transplant. Since this summer my crafting has become more frequent, trying out new materials, ideas and eventually opening my own Etsy shop ; tealadydesigns 

Its here in myt shop that I sell my crafty creations! I love working with felt and use it to make many of my items, but I also love buttons and try and incorporate them into my creations too! I try to work on a new idea for my shop every week and I am also happy to do custom orders, so if you have anything in mind you would like, please do get in touch.

No comments: