Monday 26 September 2011

Christmas is coming.

Over the past few days I have been working on getting some Christmas stock into my shop. So of course, the first stage was buying Christmas themed materials!







I raided Cal's stock and got some pretty ribbons, Christmas colour themed buttons, metallic bells and also some more felt some of which I cut into Christmas shapes ready to be turned into decorated Christmas tree's to be used as tree decorations or general Christmas ornaments.


I decided to decorate each tree differently. A set of five is decorated with sequins, ribbon and a metallic bell.



I have decorated these with peacock coloured sequins, another set of three Christmas tree's is decorated similar but with lilac sequins and a set of 4 is currently being worked on and decorated with the red and green buttons.

I am enjoying making these Christmas decorations and have a few more Christmas themed ideas in the pipelines, so keep checking back here and also my Etsy shop to see what I make next!

I will also post photos here of the other sets of Christmas trees once I have taken them and listed them in my Etsy shop!




No comments: