Tuesday 27 September 2011

Glorious crowns.

Whilst browsing Etsy a few weeks back I came across a seller who sold felt cut outs. Now, everything I have made so far as been cut by hand to the desired shape. But I saw these and thought to myself, 'I could use them for so many things!' So I bought three packs of 10 (at only 80p a pack) of these bright, cheerful and colourful crowns.


But now I have them, it seems I have no idea what to do with them...

So I guess this post is a cry for help!

Help!
Help!
I need suggestions!

If you can suggest any ways to put these bright and cheerful crowns to use then please comment below and let me know! Because I am currently baffalled!


2 comments:

Marmalady said...

use them to make christmas cards

Gina said...

Marm has a good idea, or posh party invites for a prince/princess party.

Should they remain flat ideally, or could you successfully stitch two together and pad them?

I can't really tell how big they are, otherwise I might suggest attaching to hair accessories, etc.

Or, applique them to things like apron pockets (and personalise) or bags/totes, etc.