Tuesday 13 September 2011

Folky

I have opened a shop on Folky after hearing good reviews of it from friends; tealadydesigns on Folksy


So far I have just listed my sets of lavender bags, which I made last week. I really enjoyed making them, they were fab and fun to do and I loved working with the lavender too!





All of the lavender bags were made using felt cut to size by me, before I choose an embellishment to give them an eye catching look. I then sewed them together using black embroidery thread, adding a generous amount of fresh dried lavender to each one before finishing it off.



They are also available in my Etsy shop: tealadydesigns Etsy

I also made myself a set, using some fabric opposed to felt. I love the sensual, aromatic lavender smell each time I open my drawers!

No comments: