Wednesday 28 September 2011

First day of Etsy ads.

So the day is almost over and Etsy ads have been open and running since 1pm. What do I think to them so far? Not much. I am paying a maximum of $5 for 5,000 impressions. So far I have spent $0.27, made 268 impressions and not had one single viewing.

Now, I know its early days. The ads only started today and I suspect that at least half of the Etsy sellers population is giving it a go. But I would have thought some views would have least been made? Hopefully this will pick up. I like the idea of ads helping sellers and hence why I am taking part myself. But we shall have to see. I will update each day for this weeks trail of ads I have signed up for, to see whether this improves. It would be quite awful if I made 5,000 impressions but didn't get a single view from them...

No comments: